<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 29, 2005

Were the streets have snow pellets 

Well after a very intersting week at work that I would rather not comment on I had today off. I had it planned all out....long run...now when I say long run I mean 30km. This is the longest training run that I will do. So I wake up and what do I see...snow. Last time I ran 25km at the beginning of April I was sunburnt. Today I had driving snow pellets in my face with wind as I was running up hill and finishing. So many times I wanted to quite but I made the turn for home and kinda got that euphoric feeling I had when crossing the finish line in Dublin. The worst training run for sure.

I also have a date for my trip to Newfoundland. Yes my sweet will be joining me. Can't wait for the romantic walk by the ocean.

Something in the way she moves.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?