<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Ride into the Sunset 

So I was called metrosexual for the umpteeth time the other day. However this time it was from my sweet who said I was hetro with style. I guess this is one label I can deal with.

I have also got the feeling that all the weird people are coming out from winter hybernation. The calls are work are strange. I guess that is what spring does to everyone. It also appears that everyone is busy, which of course includes me.

So the BIG news of the day is that instead of watching "Meet the Parents" I actually get to do the real thing. Yes big day this weekend when I get to go on a road trip and meet my sweet's parents. This will be fun however a little nerves come into play. Mostly because I have to ride a horse that, I was told, will buck me off. I know she was just kidding but I am looking forward to that.

So next time I talk to you I will be gleaming with happiness or icing my bruised head.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?