<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I'm no Cowboy 

Well I had a great weekend at the farm. Not my farm but my sweet’s farm. It was pretty quite due to the fact there were 90km winds, thunder and lightning and serious rain and snow pellets. So much to my disappointment no horse riding (LF keep the ice on hold). Meet the parents was very good and I’m looking forward to my next trip. It actually felt like home for a while as the whole family was watch the curling game.

So we drove home in the snow and slush…two days before this I was running 25km and getting sun burnt. Too weird but only in Saskatchewan I guess. From 27 to -2 in 24 hours. This week is getting very busy and all I want to do is rake a few leaves, relax and get ready for my half marathon on Sunday. I’m hoping I can equal of better last falls performance. Only time will tell.

I need a nap and a glass of water.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?