<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 18, 2005

Full Speed Ahead 

Well I'm pretty much at my pace last year. No improvments made. I ran 21.1 km or 13.1 miles in 1:50:30 yesterday. 3 minutes slower than last time. I had a great pace until about 17km then the sun and my few long training runs kicked in. I was hoping for a PD but not going to happen this april. What was exciting was my running partner dropper 12 minutes from her last time. That is incredible.

The best part was having so many fans in the crowd, including friends and my gf to take care of my tired self after the race. This race was no were near the spectacle of Queen City but it I did like the course.

This makes me want to train and race more. I did run 10km in 50 minutes. Last year at this time I ran 10km in 55 minutes. I am also looking very forward to a full marathon at the end of May in Saskatoon.

Yeah race season!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?