<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Spinning Wings 

Well back to training and I love it. Found out there is a fun run "The Shamrock Shuffle" on March 20. Just a 10km race. Ha I love the way I can say "just a 10 km race." Tommorow I get to test my self for my body fat percentage.

So rumours flying around city hall that were very serious and they turned out to be true. Has nothing to do with work...but to due with people at work. The signs are everywere. When a women starts working out and dressing different something is up. Something was up.

Well I can summarize the last two weeks with early mornings, early bedtimes and me being very happy. As always happy, but very happy due to the actions of someone else. Never a dull moment around here.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?