<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Somewhere Only We Know 

Good Morning!

Well I’m up earlier this morning than usual due to me providing hot water to my sweet due to a little plumbing problem at her place, and by problem I mean water main break with a HUGE hole in the yard.

Ok four day weekend update, well after a great run went to play pool Saturday and that was a blast. A fun work tournament where we finished fourth but most importantly we beat the team we needed too (right TC!). My sweet partner kept getting better and better as the night continued. Only problem was I managed to tweak my knee in the excitement of the game due to extremely tight muscles. This evening concluded to a trip downtown, dancing, taco’s in a bag and overall a 9.5 out of 10.

So Sunday was sleep day which included the best nap ever. After a swim, we sat down to watch the curling game….that ended in two hour nap that was the best nap ever. Something about waking up two hours later holding someone with crease marks on your face and you can’t feel you arm, that can’t be explained. Anyways this followed by Chinese food created a super playday Sunday!

I have been resting my body this week as I overtrained last week and my body just said slow down. I will be good to go for my run in April and have nothing to worry about anymore. Just keep up the good work I guess. That is my excuse anyways to watch a little more TV. Someone has me hooked on a few TV shows. Amazing Race and Desperate Housewives….good TV…no but still entertaining.

I’m still on the road of life but I just took an exit.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?