<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Shamrock Shuffler 

Well I we went for a run on Sunday before the snow…happy to report without real preparation, windy conditions and snow/ice track I ran 10km in 56 minutes and 34 seconds. Very good for a fun run. :Last year I prepared and ran my heart out and came in at 55 minutes. I think a 45 minute 10 km is possible. The weather has thrown a big wrench in training but snow always wins the battle. It put a wrench in my Saturday plans but luckily that resulted in staying in all day and watching movies with my sweet. A great Saturday to relax if I do say.

Well in other big news I’m going back to Newfoundland in June. A return to the east coast and I was able to use my points to get a cheap flight. Everything kinda worked out. The money I had to buy the trip went to my water heater but the water heater earned me more points to go on my trip. Funny how that works.

Tomorrow I have a big presentation in the City for the Red Cross. It will be fun but it is wierded how much you prepare and then out of no where all this knowledge is triggered. I wish I always had the combination to my memory.

Hey how come you can be under the weather but you can’t be over the weather?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?