<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 07, 2005

No left turn on a red light 

Ahhh sweet sixteen. I went to my friend’s daughters sixteenth birthday yesterday. Boy did I feel old. I was sitting with the “adults” in the kitchen while all the “kids” were in the other room. It was fun and got me thinking of my sixteenth birthday. I remember getting my first car and the thrill of driving it. The party was alright. Memories of ping pong in the basement with poster of 90210 on the wall seem to surface. Biggest disappointment was me failing my driver’s license the first time because of me making a left hand turn through a red light. Of course no one was coming but still small problem after that. This was pretty much the biggest highlight of the weekend as I took it very easy and rested. Something to be said about a relaxing weekend. This combined with taking care of my girl who was a bit under the weather. Why is it that people look so cute when they are not feeling well?

Saturday was very frustrating. The most beautiful day outside and I was stuck inside and horrendous health fair in the mall. I am sick of promoting ‘in motion” and “active living.” I just want to do it. I have a passion for it and not for promoting it. This compounded with my friends running and I was unable too. My knee is fine and I will be back in training today.

I would like to ask everyone with a negative attitude to stop it! I hung out with some negative people who have the “I hate life and it is everyone else’s fault” attitude. It is very simple….Life is for Living, sure you might not be in the fast lane but still but put your seatbelt on and sing along with the radio. If you can’t do that then just sulk quietly.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?