<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

No Hockey League 

A dark day in playtime. What we all knew was coming finally did. The day the music died i guess. No NHL this year. My take on it is simple. Players make to much money. As an Oiler fan I watch every year my team develop players and then lose them to higher paying teams. They never play as well but they make more money. I am so sick of hearing that the playes have the most to lose because they are not getting paid this year. Waawhaa. Let me see, umm I didn't make over a million dollars last year. If they can't put food on the table after making this kinda of money then they should play goal without a mask. This is all about greed and not about hockey. If it was about hockey they would of met along time ago. The big loser are of course me the fan but really the big losers are the people who earn a regular salary that lost their job. I have no sympathy for the players who are part of the lucky sperm club and have the opporunity to play hockey everyday. Errrrr I'm just mad I guess. Basketball is driving me crazy, no football and all everyone can talk about is steriods in baseball. At least I'm glad there is no hockey instead of it turning to the baseball were 6 teams buy all the good players. Good for hockey to say no this is not going to happen. I will still be cup crazy whenever it returns. Until then.....the hockey news has been replaced with runner's world.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?