<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Life’s Good 

What a great long weekend. I have returned from the farm and it had a Christmas appeal. The reason…family. Everyone was home from the oldest to the youngest. Yes I returned to see my much bigger nephew and hangout with him before he was exposed to his only time attending a shower. Yes the baby shower was last weekend and I must admit this cultural event had me thinking about the past. I bet the bar in town before it burnt down loved baby/wedding showers. Basically all the women went to the shower and the men went to the bar. I mean think about it. We had the guys come to the house and had a few drinks but nothing like the small town bar. Such a tragic event in my life when the bar burnt down 4 months before I turned 19.

In other events of course we had the regular getting wood, eating too much, watching curling and almost getting killed by a cow. Yes I basically let my guard down for 3 seconds as I was taking a calf out of a sled and WHAM cow runs me into the wall. Glad to report no injuries but it makes for an interesting day.

I also have obtained Velvet Revolver tickets resulting in singing my lungs out to GnR and STP all the way home. Ahh like I said Life is Good.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?