<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Greed is the Colour 

I’m a little steamed right now. Our QB just left us for Calgary. Sound like a Saskatchewan problem? People leaving our province for Calgary is so common. Well as far as I’m concerned see ya later Hank! Why should we pay you a million bucks over three years. What have you done for me lately? You have left us twice now. Nealon had a better record last year and I don’t see any Grey Cup ring on your finger. If you play like number one then you will be number one. There are no guarantee’s in life, correction there is the booing that will happen in Riderville all over the country. The next time we see you Nate and Scotty will have you on the turf!

This complements a low in playtime overall this weekend. First no NHL hockey and then I have to put up with the terrible coverage of the Scott Tournament of Hearts. Jez, I so badly wanted to see Colleen Jones lose and they did not cover that game? Why, because the CBC really screwed up. I mean how doesn’t show tie breaker games? Those are the best games around.

In other news, I ran 14.5 km today and what a glorious run it was. Makes me realize how love of sport wins over a contract for services everytime. There is nothing purer or more magical than that twinkle in the eye

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?