<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A funny thing  

Funny how life dictates your mood. My mood is attached to so many things...the weather, work, play and those you are hanging out with. Yesterday was a productive day, great weather and I was able to hangout with a my Zone 3 team and end up eating ice cream with my sweet. When I got home I was watching a little Muchmusic. Now I was in great mood so Sum 41 and Billy Talent's angry at the world punk music did not do it for me at all. I'm also loving new Green Day but that song did not fit my mood. Finally U2 ...All because of you made me smile. It was a year ago when I was listening to Patsy Cline and Geroge Strait.....yuck. For whatever reason when you are happy and smiling Pop music works. Ain't it funny how time slips away?




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?