<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 05, 2005

The Anniversary Special 

Holy Cow!

One year ago I was sitting in this very spot all confused and decided to follow, not lead, and start Making Time to Play. I sure have had quite the year. My story may have not started off to good but wow was it every an interesting ride. I have really enjoyed it and I know that everyone reading has as well in some mysterious way. Well thinking back I can't say that I would have ever predicited the words written but sometimes I even seemed enjoy my playtime rambles. From weekend updates, rider games, my athletic pursuits and my life as a single guy.

Upon this one year anniversary I leave nothing but the simplest of quote that I hope everyone will do for the most important person...themselves....Simple put: have fun.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?