<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

3 for 3 

this weekend was a perfect 3 for 3. 3 different days with 3 different results.

I had friday off so i decided to train a little harder than normal. that was very good.
Friday was dice night with some co-workers. I managed to lose $10.25 playing a
game were quarters were bet. No luck with me this night. I also got to experience
being in high school again. Taking home the drunk girls who can't walk, fall down
and can't find their keys...only difference was instead of being 18 she was 48!
Maybe age has nothing to do with it...I'm guessing that is right.

Saturday I got to help my sweet move into the basement suite of my friends house.
This was kinda weird in the fact that it felt like the set of Friends. Unpacking,
building and doing dishes for 2 hours was on the agenda. If you though napping
was good...try napping with someone else. A big fan...and by big fan I mean it is
fantastic (blue eyes, somethings never change).

Sunday....ahhh the day of sporting events central. Woke up very happy and went
for a run. Another 10km + run which was followed by watching a hockey game.
Now the spectacle of all spectables...the super bowl was experience on a 62 inch
LCD TV. Ahhhhh big screen. Only problem is the game was very boring again. I
mean after the first half we were itching for some offence. This is not the CFL! So
out came the cards and I was introduced to No Limit Texas Hold'em. I managed to
hold my own and finally won the pot with an all in bet. I also was lucky as I
predicted the score of the game to be Pats 23 - Eagles 20. Not bad hey since the
score was 24 - 21. I guess having no luck on friday turned into luck on sunday.

I think a certain country girl had something to do with that

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?