<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Karma Gods 

Karma Gods

Do good things come to those who wait. Do the Karma gods come out and play.
Why is it that someone else has the final spoke to your wheel. Ok here I go. I think it is true that good things happen to good people but you have no idea how much patience pays off. I remember 1995 when Radiohead was playing followed by
Prodigy. I think it was Dennis Leary on tv saying save your money on Prodigy and
by some Radiohead. Wow was he right. The Bends and Ok Computer head are amazing still today. How did this come up...well a little song called Karma Police. Is this what I get when I mess with them....if so I did something right. Life is rewarding me right now from all spokes my wheel.

See being indifferent in life is a problem. You need to care about something. Don't you hate when people are in the I don't care position. You have to care about
something. This way you stay connected with the world and the world stays connected to you. After all we basically are all the same people here. We start the same and end the same it is the middle that matters. Life is funny as all things. If you go into life with a finished project in mind you will fail. Things change as they should. Change is a very good thing. Go with it enjoy the sunshine and learn from the clouds. The only thing that stays the same is that nothing stays the same.

Ok that's all I have to say....I need to start my car in a blizzard and apparently it is -45 outside with the windchill. Good thing I have something to warm me up tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?