<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

It's a Canadian Thing 

Well I’m all tingly and proud to be a Canadian today. Why….well the base of all Canadian pride, honor and unity….hockey. Finally after 7 years our Junior team won gold. Not only one but dominated the tournament. Can you believe that we were never behind for any of the 6 games. Maybe this means more than ever due to the fact that I have not watch a hockey game from the drop of the puck to the final buzzer since August’s World Cup. O’ Canada. Also sweet to kick the crap out of the Russians after showboating against their win against the States. Favorite lines....those guys were going down like free beer at a frat party and Team Canada....fueled by Canadian Beef. Ahhh a glimpse of what it means to be a Canadian.

In other news here is my horoscope today. I don’t usually read these but I did today. I like it!

Virgo:

You feel playful, saucy and flirtatious. You want to have fun – and why not? Express your creative talents in any way you can. You don’t have to pretend to be what you are not.

Consider it done!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?