<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 27, 2005

here is how it is 

Ok in completely unrelated news, I starting to enjoy cooking again. Reason, I have
someone to cook for. Cooking for one is a)boring when you eat with the TV b) a big
mess to clean up for just yourself and c)not an occasion to open up the wine. This
all changes when you have the company of a special some to go to all the effort.

It is warming up around here and my addiction to exercise is growing. Our small
group is growing. Our social function includes exercise first...then wings and beer. Works for me. So looking forward to the first race in April.

Finally I want to rant a bit. I'm getting really mad about all this talk about same sex marriages. I mean that is all we are hearing about. Let them get married. They should have all the right to have the same happiness or misery as everyone else. Ok let me ask you this...how many people have lost their jobs over same sex marriages. Ummm none. I understand why this is a hot topic but we need to focus on what is more important. We have lost billions of dollars over the Mad Cow Crisis and Paul Martin goes over to China which is a major trade partner and beef consumer and we talk about same sex marriages. Makes me upset. I still cannot figure out why we need to talk about it now might have to vote on it. Only in Canada (God love us) is were we need to set rules and regulation but don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. We have bigger problems to talk about other than same sex marriage. I guess this is what happens when we have no hockey. Think about it there must be a correlation there.

Well I have to cook supper so I will let the pot do the rest of the boiling

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?