<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Well he said that she said 

Do we every really grow up and stop the high school antics of flirting and talking about others? Some of us might but I think we don't. A friend of mine was asking about a girl. He asked all the right questions, then he meets this girls through friends and what happens.....everyone needs to talk about it. What I knew on Thursday made it's way back to me with an email asking for dirt and a conversation with "giddiness" from another girls conversation. I think I will just stick to the "locker room" which is save the ego and leave out the details. Guys want simple yes or no and girls need the details. It is funny how we really never grow out of this behavior.

My words of advice today are simple....if you need help just ask for it. I asked for someone for good news and guess what they delivered. God does help those who help themselves. Hey I was asked if I could be a gift wrapped in a bow. Santa strike that off your list....done.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?