<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Spark 

Well I did get a late night phone call on Sunday and finally had a date all lined up yesterday. Being home on Monday was a big positive. The original plan was to go out for supper but the blizzard made it difficult. Next best plan...stay in...order Chinese and play pool in the basement. Who knew that my place could be such a great place for a date....well other than me that is. So life is good.

I sent out some Christmas emails today and found out two thing. I talked to a friend in the middle of October and told him about my training. This and watching Super Size Me inspired him to do something. No more fast food and exercise and he has lost 21 pounds since Halloween. I also got this quote that you may notice is at the top of my page. Thanks caj:

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO -
What a Ride!!!!"

How much does that describe me!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?