<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own 

That's right. You can be big and strong but basically your not alone. It's a good thing. You don't have to put up a fight and you don't always have to be right. Since it snowed I'm totally in the Christmas mode. Shopping and singing is actually enjoyed. This is complimented by my new platinum credit card. I put up my tree for the first time in 3 years. I had a good reason but a push from someone special helped. I have been talking to a certain sweetheart that is making life quite enjoyable. Steady as she goes but still...life is good. Sorry Green Day but I don't walk alone.

Found out that people actually though I was looking fit. I think so but I weighed in at 184....I was 178 in April. This is good considering I have lost girth on my waist. Baba would not be proud at all.

And on a completely unrelated topic I miss the NHL - NBA highlights all the time just do not cut it!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?