<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 03, 2004

Smiling always works 

This last week has been very interesting. As discussed I found what I'm looking for and for the first time in a while I had a great conversation with a great person. I'm going to leave it at that since that and just give the advice of give it a try.

The last two days have been great and this weekend proves to be better. I really have nothing to complain about and life is so much fun. Life just got more interesting. Choices are a very good thing...very good thing.

In other news I finished my decorating my office. This is my brag room with pictures and medals of the the last year. I love it. Christmas season is here and that means one thing...Christmas parties.

Maybe you can sense it but i'm in a great mood. Isn't it Contagious. My kite is flying high

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?