<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 16, 2004

I don't wanna be mine 

Listening to a lot of Pearl Jam recently. Due to buying their greatest hits CD and remembering all the great songs they had and all it represented in a simpler time. Anyways I remember thinking that I am Mine was my theme song. Basically it was but I'm done with that. Tonite I had an opportunity to have supper with a sweetheart but I had a meeting that I had to go. I hindsight I should of listened to my heart instead of my head. Dump the meeting and go for supper. Back to the analogy of following your heart after consulting your head. I'm starting to say no a lot more with work related activities because I'm not "feeling" it anymore. Before I always wanted to be busy...now not so much.

Once again the world is my oyster.

Happy Birthday Blue Eyes!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?