<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 05, 2004

I didn't think......... 

I didn't think there was free beer at the Friday Social
I didn't think my neighbour would wake me up with his snowblower only to realize that he was blowing out my drive way
I didn't think that I would buy two sports figures for me this weekend
I didn't think that I would end up in a bar in Regina dancing with a girl from PEI
I didn't think that the Christmas party would be so much fun
I didn't think we could actually get all 9 people in the car
I didn't think my cooking would actually be good today
I didn't think I would put up my Christmas tree and my basement would look so festive
I didn't think that the new U2 album would be so good
I didn't think that I would get a phone call from that "someone" last night

Sure I didn't think all this but I'm sure glad it happened. Life is what happens when you're making other plans right. I'm glad life happened this weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?