<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

Very Proud 

I bleed green. I have never been prouder of my team than I am right now. Sure we lost but when I think about it, I remember stumbling home from the Labour Day after our team scored 4 points and then we went on and lost to Winnipeg the next week and were 4-8. We re-grouped and made it to 54 seconds of advancing to the Grey Cup. I’m proud of the team and will be ready to cheer my heart out and bleed green again in 2005.

After my last post I had a call from a friend who I got to spend a bit of the weekend with and we went to a movie. I sure needed that but afterwards we were talking and again I had fish in the water syndrome. Ok let me explain. In my sociology classes the professor told us that the hardest thing for a fish to understand is that it lives in water. I had no idea what she was talking about but today it means more that I could imagine. It is similar to believing that you don’t know what you got until it is gone kinda idea. Anyways you really don’t know about yourself until someone else enlightens you sometimes. I have a great outlook on life and it just shows in my daily life I was told. Optimism is something that is a key part of my life but it was not always. If you are looking for the answers in life…..good luck. Life is about the journey and not the destination. There is no book, no guidelines BUT there are people out there that have lived life so make sure you realize you are not alone.

Perpetual Sunshine has re-entered the stadium.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?