<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 05, 2004

Traveling Man 

Ok so i need to check my schedule before I sign up for a conference 3 months before it happens and it falls into the cfl playoffs. I mean sure I will enjoy the workshop in Saskatoon and get to see my family, but I would sure love to heading to Edmonton withe Rider Nation for a game that I should be watching in Section 28 in Taylor Field. That is why sports are so great. So unpredictable and the last 2 seconds always matter. Very excited for this game...very.

I'm not done unpacking yet and I already had to pack another bag for the weekend. Haha. Finally got some physical activity in yesterday and I must admit I was not 100% yet.

Today is also the birthday of a girl who I though I would be seeing more of this winter. That is not the case but birthday greetings are always welcomed.

Write this down...I hate exboyfriends.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?