<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Not sure 

Well back into the swing of things at home for sure. No food, lots of laundry and a house that looks like someone was in a rush before he left. So to use my favorite new line….my house looks like a mess and by mess I mean a disaster. Back to work and back to meetings. Can’t wait for next weekend when I have four days to rest, relax and recover. I also have never been so hungry since I came back home. I’m hungry all the time.

In other news no Rider playoff game this year. How disappointing. Isn’t 16 years long enough? Oh well the Grey Cup always goes through Edmonton anyways. I had a mild heart attack at the grocery store yesterday. A friend of mine teaches with my brother in law and I saw her mom in the store. She asked me how my pregnant sister was after the accident..I’m like what are you talking about! I have no idea as I have been in Europe for the last 12 days and I talked to the family this morning! Luckily everything is going to be ok after they were rear-ender by a drunk driver.

It is November and I was not that thrilled to see all the Christmas decorations. This is going to be a much cheaper Christmas anyways.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?