<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

Locked in the trunk of a car 

Well I spent the weekend in saskatoon with more training when all i needed was time at home. Great thing is I was able to see my family and then attend a hockey game just like high school days. This time I had something to show off in the shape of a finisher's medal and shirt from the Dublin Marathon.

There is a whole different world out there that I don't want to see for a while. It is the world of middle aged women with children. Wow is it possible to discuss the details of a child's life for 3 days....yes it is. Anyways just makes me appreciate my life and to enjoy it. Total freedom is a great trait but family makes the world.

The best part of the weekend that I appreciated over the radio was the win by the Riders. I am not surprised at all. I knew we were going to win and that was that. My disappointment for not having a home game is over with the big win. Riderville and the Rider Nation is in full force. I'm glad to be a proud member....win or lose! It was very interesting driving to a small town and so focused on the game. Only in Saskatchewan!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?