<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Kite blowing out of control on a breeze 

Who's to say where the wind will take you
Who's to know what it is will break you
I don't know where the wind will blow
Who's to know when the time has come around


Kite - U2


Light has been shed and and basically I'm a kite. High in the air without a care in the world but being pushed from all kinds of winds. Good thing about this is that it keeps me in the air but it also sends me up and down out of control. Life has just become more complicated but also more clear. Not sure it that is possible but one thing I do know is that 2 hours of exercise and friends make all the differentce in the world. No more complaints here because the possiblities are endless. Crashing to the ground means you get to experience going up again. One of the best feelings.

That's the big idea

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?