<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Heaven Help 

This weekend has presented questions that I must admit I'm not sure where to go for help. I feel like I'm living an episode of Friends. After much thought, I decided to listen to Lenny Kravitz as my questions lay in the the romantic ideas of life that Lenny does so well. Two songs for therapy were Heaven Help and Just Can't Get You Off of My mind. Ok here is what I figured out. I'm old enought to see behind me but young enough to feel my soul. If you can't get someone out of your mind then it is good. Ok that's easy. Problem is that the one I can't get off my mind is not available and the one I can start with I already know were it ends.

So to deal with this I did whatever guys does. Turned my basement into a Bar with the pool table, tv's and flashing lights. This way maybe I will learn the do's and don'ts. Tomorrow will shed some light.

In other news...Friday (In Gravelbourg) and Saturday night were Nashville.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?