<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Up, Down and 23 times 

Interesting day yesterday. First I was part of a Train the Trainer Class and not as a student. This happened to be me teaching teachers on something. I’ve come to the part in my life were I actually have a level of understanding that I teach teachers. Weird concept but nothing I can’t deal with. Then off for hill training which I love. I love the burn in your legs as you run up and down hills. Nothing compares. Such a beautiful fall day but once the sun went down…yikes it was chilly in the valley. So since I taught and exercised I figured what else could I do today? How about save 3 lives? Done no problem. I made my 23rd blood donation today.

You will never be hear the words "thank you" more than when you donate blood. I recommend it for anyone who can. Still giving more and expecting less idea.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?