<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 18, 2004

Out of the Box 

Outside the box. Someone told me once that I need to think a little more inside the box once and a while. I I mean he was joking however, it did say something for my imagination. Want to run your first marathon. Me thinking outside the box decided to do it in Ireland. Maybe a little to outside the box but hey that is me.

This weekend was hilarious. Still stuck to my personal lent and it was temping but being so close to race day that it was easier then two weeks ago. Ahh Watrous surrounded by people like me in Cowboy hat, bottomless beer steins and the Arrogant Worms. Too much fun…then off to a small town bar with another group of nurses dressed up as bunnies, angels and devils. I would of tried to table dance if my Wranglers were not so tight. Seriously a buddy gave me his pants that were so tight on me I could not tie my shoes. Of course I had to wear them. Why? Just because. I also found some new training partners and wow what partners they are.

Then off to a snowy sold out Taylor Field for a fantastic game. I mean we kicked the crap out of Edmonton. To bad we did not clinch a home playoff game but we will just you wait. Excellent company and best 2nd quarter ever with 4 touchdowns just like that. Amazing. Then off to Earls for a great supper and even talked to Scott Schultz of the Riders about the big win. Too cool.

The evening was also topped off by a conversation with a cutie that I will be talking with when I return.

I don’t get the blues because the blues don’t get to me!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?