<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Jolly Ole England 

The last two days in England have been great. Chilled out and hung out in England yesterday. Went to a Club (Jumping Jacks)...not a pub...not a bar but a Club. It was great! They had dancers on the stage and they did 'Thriller' as it was halloween, then they had two guys playing and singing dance music on their piano's. Never quite heard Wham quite like that! Then retro music blaring including an Ice Ice Baby and U Can't Touch this back to back dance session. It was here were my accent turned up and everyone asked me were i was from. Neat but they kept asking me what I was doing in Harlow.

Today we went back to London and went to London Tower. Talk about history and a castle. I saw the Crown Jewels and too much gold and diamonds to fathom. The underground was not all working today so london was not quite as organized as it was on thursday.

And so lies the journey. Three things accomplished...sight seeing...check....first marathon....check and visiting friends...check. Going home tomorrow and that will only take 18 hours (yuck).

I anxiously await waking up tomorrow morning and finding out that it is the fourth quarter in BC and the Riders are winning by 13 points. Hey why can't all my dreams come true this holiday?

Frozen Flatland here I come. A new adventure and journey awaits....what that may be....only time will tell.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?