<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Full Count 

So everything is ready for my trip to Europe. Biggest thing was getting my Passport but that was really nothing to worry about. My advise to anyone that does not have a passport is to get one for no reason that to have one ready to go. Now I can focus on the 26 miles and getting there. Yesterday I was up late sewing Canadian Flags to my bag, coat and my running gear. First time I have ever really felt like a Canadian. I’m trying to stay focused here but I’m afraid I’m counting time instead of making time count. This is the biggest playtime event of my life so far and all the online calculators indicate that my time is going to be 3:45. Yeah right. Try 4:45. I’m working on motivation again and my pre-week diet. So far so good. Just need to pack tonite and ready to roll. I have my race strategy all ready to go.

I must admit I kinda like feeling of the unknown that I am entering. A personal test that only I can answer or do. Everyone needs a challenge in life and this is one for sure other wise what are you living for? See ya at the finish line.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?