<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 04, 2004

Dreams Come True 

Ahh the weekend. A four day weekend of training, driving and early mornings. So throw a pub crawl in there with crazy co-workers, a meeting and a presentation making a busy weekend. However the Rider Game was by far the best game of the year and the crowd was electric. I was expecting good company for the game but none the less what a game. Riders in black and behind 18 points after the first half. Crowd was groning for sure. Then it happened. Not sure what but we scored 34 points. For the first time I actually saw our whole section dancing and jumping in our seats. My buddy behind me asked me since he was well on his way and me being of clear mind....this is the best game every right? I was glad to say yes!

I'm so excited about he next three weeks of football. Life is peaking right now. Got to love when things go your way that you don't control. It is what being a fan is all about.

Yeah 3 days without a trip on the highway ahead!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?