<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

4:33.59 

I just entered a new world and removed the world can't from my vocabulary. Ran the marathon in 4 hours 33 minutes and 59 seconds. Unbelievable. I never hit a wall and excellerated after 20 miles. Had the best partners you could ask for. I can't explain the feeling of running the last 1 km in downtown Dublin with everyone cheering for you and the power to finish. Words can't describe the smile on my face.

Dublin and Ireland is awesome! Went to Naas and Gatway to see the green fields, sheep and stone fences. Amazing.

Gunnius in not the same over here. Much better and you have no idea how much I enjoyed it.

So feeling a little sore but we are off to enjoy a night on the town in Dublin.

I'm a Dublin Marathon Finisher!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?