<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 19, 2004

That's Nice 

Well this weekend was nothing at all what I had planned. It just fell into place. No planning at all. Friday went out after teaching a course and that turned into a late night, a question for me to answer and a long walk home. Saturday was a fun bar hopping night. It would do that again in a second. Then today was suppose to be my second duathalon. Cancelled due to low numbers. What! no one's been training! A little disappointing but at least the riders won today.

So why is it that the people you want to talk to don't wanna talk to you and the people who call you are not the one you want on the other end of the phone? Forget that, it is a why question and we all know to well about why questions. Don't ask it because you won't get the answer you want. Then I found out that "in town" others are directing singles in my direction. A great compliment for sure because as this one girl said they must think highly of you. That is very nice but also confusing. Who are these people? Anyways I think I have potential and one door is closed for sure.

The best and biggest news is that I ran 25 km in 2 hours and 45 minutes. A nice slow run and my body did ache a bit but that is due to over use and not enough sleep. One month to train for 42.2 km. Great motivation for sure.

Oh yeah check out my new photo link. Pics of my race. (Blue eyes you're the trend setter and I'm the copycat....I will admit that....TDC this was so much easier)

http://community.webshots.com/user/scooterao


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?