<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Right or Left? 

So many different feelings are running through me right now. I’m not sure what to think. One side is work related and so many opportunities are being presented. People are recruiting me, which must say something. On the other hand I’m still single and have someone on my mind.. Then on the other hand all I really want to do is find time to train for my new challenge at the end of October. Life is knocking, and it is more than just one door.

Now factor this I’m going to Dublin and London at the end of October. My original plan was to watch my friends run the Dublin Marathon. I got to thinking….I have six weeks to train and why would I not try to run with them as well. I was not affected by the half marathon and not running this event would haunt me. When else will I get this opportunity? This door is going to be opened.

So much on the go…and so exciting.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?