<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Outlook 

Ok so I was reading some old emails. I came across this one and I thought about the fact that I wrote it...Let me share

Technology allows me to share. I'm glad you enjoyed it and you are right with my outlook on life. Selfconfidence and a williness to fail is what it is all about. Remember it was you that shared the quote by Theodore Roosevelt regarding success you have throwing your hat in the ring even if you are defeated.

What is my secret? It is really simple and basically two things. Life experiences and a belief that everything happens for a reason and we cannot focus on the negatives in life. It is kinda a blend of fate and karma I guess. Life experience of a broken heart or big win cannot be underestimated in what we know about life.

So instead of thinking about the negative all you half to do is focus on the good and what fate has in store for you. Good things are in store for both me and you. Maybe you are already there but it will happen. That is my secret.

Some one once told me this little bit of advice and I will share it withyou..those who bring sunshine and joy to others cannot possible keep it from themselves.
Don't worry i'll never change.

I have kept true to this and tonite I'm opening another door.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?