<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 24, 2004

I missed the sign 

Ok for those who don’t believe in fate or karma I have a story for you. When I was a kid burned my left hand and it left a scar. This scar was on the distal end of my fourth metacarpal (I have reading my old anatomy textbook ok) or better known as my knuckle. Never thought much about it.

So I’m doing the dishes and totally cut my knuckle again right over the scar. Ouch and my first impression was that well I guess that part of my body was meant to be punished for something. So the other night I asked my friends if they believed that "somethings are meant to be?" Some said yes… some said no. I then informed them that this part of my body was meant to be scared I guess. One of my friends pointed out that this is my ring finger on my left hand…..Ok so I did panic a bit because well I have been scared with wedding rings in the past and maybe it was a sign that I never picked up. Did I put a lot into this, no because I think I just basically missed this sign. The big point that I’m thinking about is that there are signs everywhere. Sounds like the movie Fools Rush In.

We just need to look at the obvious sometimes to answer some of life’s questions

Comments:
Hi

Check this cool game:
read first post

G'night
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?