<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

Clear View 

This weekend was very clear. Since I’m in serious training for the full marathon, I have given up a few things in life. Call it my personal season of lent. So out of my diet is junk food, fast food and alcohol. Now this is going to be very tempting in the next month but the reason for doing it is worth the trade off. Well the food is not an issue but with a pub crawl, two Rider games and a conference…booze will be plenty available.

So this weekend was all over the place. Friday consisted of getting new perennials from a friend, eating pizza and listening to Avril with friends. Then great news on Saturday as I planted new plants then stood in line for Tragically Hip tickets and with very little effort or line up I managed to get 6 tickets on the floor in row 20. So exciting. First time I saw the Hip it was outdoors and I was right there close….amazing. Second and third time I was away in the seats….great but not as good and being on the floor. So excited about a Saturday concert! I am so "In Between Evolution"

After this, Saturday involved moving a buddy from Saskatoon to Regina. Now we move from a one bedroom apartment to another one bedroom apartment that already has someone living there. Space was a premium but it will all work out in the end

By far the best part of the weekend was the Rider Game. We blew Ottawa away. The score was no way an accurate version of what happened. Fans were great being the first game after the terrible labour day game. The return of Matty, with KK breaking tackles and an interception free game from Hank. Perfect weather. I saw a fan get into a fight with the entire section and then fight 4 security guards. Quite the idiot but entertaining for sure that until they handcuffed him and dropped him on this head. As for Riderville it looks good. Saturday against Montreal is a big test but I will be there with a clear view again.

The next two weeks "One the Road Again" is the soundtrack of my life on foot and car.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?