<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 02, 2004

that's more like it 

I have no complaints at all this weekend.  One word fabulous.  Let me share a little sunshine.
 
So after a great day friday, saturday continued on a total role.  Huge amount of work done at home, then off for a little shopping spree.  It has been a while since i went shopping so it was fuctional and theraputic.  Guess who owns a rider flag for his car?  Saturday's football game was once again unbelievable.  Ok our section was buzzing again and we had a great group.  Saw a friend from home and yes brace yourself I met an angel.  A friend of a friend and wow she made an impression.  This makes me happy.  Football game with a huge rider win followed by dancing and bar hopping.  The best plans are sometimes never made, they just happen. 
 
Sunday after a little KFC, went out to Buffalo Pound for a little camping.  After a little shower, everything cleared up and a great night of drinking beer around the campfire and talking about all kinds of stuff.  For whatever reason I can so sleep-in in a tent.  Go figure.
 
So pin a rose on my nose because I ran for 2 hours and 6 minutes total and I think it was around 19 km.  I seemed like it was all uphill to because the decents were steep downhill and the uphill portion was long steady climb.  I feel great and looking forward to my run on Saturday.
 
Ok that's it.  Hey sometime life deals you a great hand and this weekend was one of them.  By the way my favorite "v" word is victory!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?