<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 30, 2004

Not always in control 

Not that I think I am in control, but sometimes life is frustrating when you are not always in control... aka depending on other people is the big thing I guess. Went back to work and had 22 messages, too many emails and way to many problems. But hey it is Fall and that when it gets busy. Maybe this is all magnified by the fact that it has been awhile since I have talked to a green eyed girl. No one was home tonite, no one.

So maybe Karma is helping me out but I need to take it slow because you can't always get what you want right. Maybe I will chalk it up to anticipation of the Labour Day game...or...my run in two weeks...or seeing that someone who makes you smile again. Ahh blend it up and call it life.

So I ran into a buddy in the mall today and wow did he ever send off bad Karma. He was so negative and basically said he has no life. Not a ray of sunshine in that conversation, so I bailed as soon as I could. What is it with people who want to be unhappy? Stay away. As for me I guess I am lucky in a sense. Good attitude shows in conversation.

Am I lucky, well according to Olympic Athletes, luck is the meeting of preparation and opportunity. What do you think? I couldn't agree more.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?