<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Never Follow 

That's right. Never follow..take the lead even if you don't know where you are going. The last two days have been all over the place. First of all I talked to the onewho has me smitten, then talked to my friend from newfoundland and found out all about her summer. Seal that day and call it quits because nothing will top that. The future looks great

Today was coming at all angles. First, today was my number one employees, who I have always though of more of a co-worker, last day. We have work together for 4 summers and she will be irreplaceable. So onward to giving dating advice to a friend who has to chose between two girls. Well more like to chose or not to chose. My advice is that he has to choose. You can't play both ends or else you will end up with nothing. Without trust you basically have nothing. So I will see how that goes. Then I had to fire it up for Game 1 of the league finals. Now I'm still feeling the effects of Weyburn but I managed to play a great game defensively. Made a over the shoulder catch and some great plays on second. We won the game 8-0 and lead the best of 5 1-0. It will be so sweet if we can win the series for the first time ever. Our team has everything you need including confidence. Like I said before confidence is a funny thing. It is also what builds success and championships.

If you want it you got it you just got to believe

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?