<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 21, 2004

I've paid my dues 

So after 6 years in the league for me and 3 loses in the final, finally the Jets won the league. This was something in the making since 1992. Funny thing was it was so hard to win but came relatively easy this year. Our pitcher pitched 3 outstanding games and we swept the final with a 10-2 victory. 1 through 9 our team was great. Talk about teamwork and not relying on one or two guys. As for me, well what a great season. One player even said that without me getting hot it makes a difference. When the 2-4 guys are hot it is good but when the 5-6 guys get hot look out. I guess I have to agree. So far 2004 has been a great year "athletically" for me. All this training is paying off I guess and basically I'm in the prime of my "career".

So the season we went 25-4-1. Not bad hey. Best thing of all is that is did not go to our heads and we had fun through out the season.

There is few better feelings than being part of a team. A real team on and off the field.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?