<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Conversation 

Ok just let me start this post first of all by declaring my love for mud, sweat, trails and a mountain bike.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday greeting...as they came in all kinds of ways.

Last night. Hmmm what can I say. Sometimes life has you between a rock and a hard place and other times the world is your oyster. I was dining on oyster last night. First met some friends for drinks and then went to our ball banquet and had a great time with our team once again. We basically swept most of the awards but it was great to finally get our league trophy. I managed to dance pretty much ever way possible excluding line dancing. Must admit my jive needed a little work but it all came back. Things were a little weird for a while as one guy wants more keys for something but what took the cake was one girl informing me she was going to marry me. Yeah not exactly what I wanted to here. One the other side and this is what makes the evening great...I had some great conversation with friends, colleagues, buddies and new people with great stories. I also got digits from a super cutie who made me smile. I should of went downtown with her....oh well. One person asked me why I was so happy and the answer was simple. It's my birthday and when it all comes down to it, I'm a happy camper pretty much all the time. I also learned that Victoria Secret makes great mints :)

Some people become happy with being miserable, I know I was there a while ago, but if your going to get in a routine, why not make it a happy one. Works for me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?