<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 18, 2004

With sugar 

What a fabulous weekend.  everything I wanted to accomplish was. 
 
Friday was so much fun.  rider's did lose but our section was great.  I mean our section is like a bar.  everyone mingle around and no one sits in there seats.  I met new people and spent a quarter with super cutie which helped since we did loose the game.  D played great but we missed 4 field goals.  no mvp chants from our section.  that was the game right there.
 
the rest of the weekend played out just great.  super hot and I did some serious yard work.  things are looking great again and soon the garden will produce.  went to see spiderman 2 and it was good but still not as good as the first with kinda happy ending.  spiderman 3 next year for sure.
 
today I cooked the best bbq chicken every.  how you ask?  well I used a little help from a can of beer to add flavour and create a great spit.  I impressed my self today with my cooking abilities.  I also impressed myself with my run today.  1 hour and 55 minutes later I'm feeling great.  Went at 8:00 pm and ran as it cooled off.  sweat pouring off me but I felt really good.
 
this was a great week. Saw friends, had fun and like I said this weekend has sugar on it.
 
ahhh summer days!




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?