<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

Run Hit Call 

So what happened to this week?  Well more ball games and Tuesday we were still hot from the weekend.  Last night...not so much.  Plain and simple we were flat.  Lost 3-0 on 3 unearned runs and only 4 hits.  Everyone has ball hangover I think.  One more league game and our record is awesome.  Will finish 17-2-1.  Playoff bound.

Went for a run in the hills Wednesday and that was great.  Total different muscle but it was fun.  Went for an hour and 20 minutes.  So I'm in for the 10km race.   No 49 minutes here.  Lucky to break an hour.

So in other news I talked to my craven girl last night.  How much fun is she.  All about having a good time were ever it maybe.  I like those kinda people...must be because they are like me. 

The August long weekend never looked so good!

 


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?