<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Rhythm 

I said this before and I will say it again.  I am not a dancer, I am not a singer, I am just an entertainer.  Hah!  I did an air band today at work just to set the stage and put all my employees in place.  There was no argument after my mean mj - billie jean dance, none. 
 
Last night was intense here.  Huge storm with quarter size hail and they were ringing of the house.  Power was out but there is nothing like a huge storm to make you realize that what ever you do, you are never 100% in control, never.  After a huge rain storm with an inch of rain in 20 minutes what do you do?  well I went for a run and enjoyed all 54 minutes of it.
 
Tonite's ball game was a classic pitching match and ended up 2-2.  A great game for the crowd but I wanted to win.  I feeling better at the plate and after a long delay my confidence is growing. 
 
Rider Alert.......Tomorrow is going to be fun!  tune in for an update!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?