<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

My Way 

Yesterday I received the best email ever.  Simple, elegant and made me very happy. 
 
My ball game was cancelled so i decided to go for a run.  It was cloudy but not raining.  So 30 minutes in started raining and i like running in the rain.  Problem I don't like running when it is thundering and lightning above my head.  Let's just say my two hour run turned into a 45 minutes run.
 
Last night was a perfect night of just getting my act together in preperation of the Summer Games.  I leave in a week.  Weyburn is going to be fun.  Got all my shopping done and cleaned my place.  Amazing what I can do with time. 
 
So in the next week Summer Games, 10 Km hill run and playoff start.  Yikes!
 
Go Scooter Go!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?