<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 05, 2004

The Garden 

So I've decided that life is a garden. My garden in the backyard to be exact. It takes time to make it grow. Problem is I can't control everything like the rain and the sun. Such is life. I can work on the problems but cannot control them. Then there is the weeds. The entire garden is covered in weeds. I need to do some serious work and look at the whole and get frustrated. I need to look at the individual rows and start small. Every problem can be solved by simply starting. Don't Get to frustrated by the entire project. Just think of life as a row in the garden. Once you get the problem solved or the row weeded, move on. Thing happen at there own pace and we must not get caught up in things happening right now. Just think what the reward it. My garden also teaches me a virtue of life. That being patience. Anything important in life is worth waiting for. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy the blooms.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?